Select Therapy’s team of physical therapists, athletic trainers, and physical therapy assistants have specialized in rehabilitating sports injuries for many years. Our Sports Medicine Program focuses on individualized and goal-oriented treatment to prepare the athlete to return to his/her sport with their max potential. We work closely with the athletes and coaches to rehabilitate the injured using sports-specific exercises and mechanics. The injuries we treat range from sprained ankles to sports concussions.
Select Therapy has also developed an Integrative Training Program that targets strengthening and conditioning male and female athletes to prevent injury throughout the season. Each athlete is screened and placed on an individualized and sports-specific exercise program that targets their own needs to improve skill, movement patterns, and strength. The athletes are supervised by a Physical Therapist while
completing an hour long, weekly interval training program prior to the season.
In addition, Select Therapy provides on-field and in-school/on-campus sports medicine coverage to Pierz High School and Central Lakes College. Services provided include
- Consultation regarding the development, implementation, and progression of sport-specific strength and conditioning programs
- Injury prevention screening and proactive injury prevention exercise programs
- Educational programs for coaches, parents, and athletes
- Acute injury management and injury screening for referral
- Direct access to Select Therapy’s clinics for injury rehabilitation
For more information about our Sports Medicine Program, feel free to give us a call, so we may answer any questions specific to your needs.